If you’re running a webinar you’ll not only want a high converting landing page, you’ll also want compelling email auto responder copywriting to keep communicating with people once they have signed up.
Why? Because post-purchase dissonance sets in. Just because they were excited about attending and signing up, doesn’t mean they’re going to attend the webinar.
5 important goals for you email autoresponder series
- Remind them of what a great decision they made signing up for the webinar
- Keep them excited about the benefits of attending
- Add value to them before they attend the webinar to give them so they know that it’s going to be worthwhile attending.
- Build rapport with them so they like you and want to listen to you.
- Remind them of the dates and how important it is that they attend.
4 timing factors for your webinar autoresponders
Timing is another very important factor to consider. More specifically:
- The timing between promoting the webinar and running the webinar – there’s definitely a sweet spot.
- The number and the timing of the email autoresponders (even the hour you send it at on the later emails plays a key role)
- The integration of other marketing media to maximise attendances eg. remarkeitng ads and SMS messages further boost show-ups.
- And – when and what email autoresponders your send after you’ve run the event will significantly boost your conversions too.
As with any type of direct response copywriting, there’s a bit of art and a bit of science to writing auto-responder sequences that maximise your webinar attendances and minimise drop-offs. Let us help you with that. As direct response copywriters we’re experts in writing email autoresponders that produce results.